Acala DVD Creator - Convert and Author Video Files to DVD Movies and Burn onto DVD
Acala DVD Creator is powerful but easy-to-use DVD authoring software. It is designed for anyone who wants to enjoy movies from internet or their own videos on DVD player. With Acala DVD Creator, you are able to convert videos of almost all formats, such as AVI, DivX, XviD, Mpeg, Mp4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, ASF, HD Video...to DVD D5/D9 movies and burn them onto DVD.
With Acala DVD Creator, you do not need to have any basic DVD knowledge, because Acala DVD Creator will do all for you professionally and perfectly! All you need to do is to try it right now and experience the magic digital life.
With Acala DVD Creator, every day is full of fun!
- Author and burn video files (AVI, DivX, XviD, Mpeg, Mp4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, ASF, HD Video...) to DVD-5 DVD movie and DVD-9 DVD movie.
- Burn DVD movie files from hard disk to DVD Disc directly.
- Edit video clip converting start time and end time.
- Edit video screen recording range to crop video screen.
- Edit text or image watermark on video screen.
- It's easy to Check DVD Writer Device detail inforamtion.
- Erase writeable DVD Disc directly.
- Keep original aspect ratio
- Zoom video picture to full screen.
- Grab image when playback movie.
- 1-click output profile settings.
- Video trimming and split cut edit-able.
- Video file playback preview.
- Keep sound and action perfectly synchronized
- Customize the DVD label information to make your unique DVD
- Support batch process
- Save output DVD movies onto hard disk or directly burn onto DVD
- Support DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL
- Shutdown computer automatically when job is done.
- Lifetime FREE Technical Support and FREE upgrade .
- Free trial download.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/ VISTA/ 7
- Over 5 GB free space on hard disk
- DVD Writer
How to Convert Your Favorite Video Files to DVD Movies within 3 Steps
- Step 1: Add the source video clip files;
- Step 2: Simple settings;
- Step 3: Click "Start" button and then enjoy the incredible burning experience!
Need More Help? Please click Acala DVD Creator Step-by-Step Guide.