Acala DVD Audio Ripper - Extract dvd audio tracks and re-encode to be pop music formats files
Released as freeware
Local download link
Acala DVD Audio Ripper is an easy-to-used audio ripper which can extract DVDs audio tracks and transcode to mp3/wma/mp2/m4a/aac/amr/au/wav/ac3 format music files.
The enhanced build-in encoder compresses efficiently and outputs files with best quality. With Acala DVD Audio Ripper, you are able to rip dvd audio tracks and re-encode to be pop music files, and then make your own favor phone ringtone music.
Wanna make your own soundtrack music? Wanna listen to your favorite movie’s dialogue? Download free copy Acala DVD Audio Ripper right now!
- Extract DVDs audio to mp3 music - mpeg layer-3 audio
- Extract DVDs audio to wma music - windows media audio
- Extract DVDs audio to mp2 music - mpeg layer-2 audio
- Extract DVDs audio to m4a music - mpeg-4 audio
- Extract DVDs audio to aac music - advanced audio coding
- Extract DVDs audio to ac3 music - dolby digital ac-3
- Extract DVDs audio to arm music - amr audio
- Extract DVDs audio to au music - sun au audio
- Extract DVDs audio to wav music - waveform audio
- Super speed and lossness compression output small file
- Intuitive output formats and setting profiles selection design
- Powerful customize settings for senior users
- Build-in DVD player to playback DVD movie for preview
- Set the start position and end position for any episode to convert
- Support titles and chapters batch process
- DVD audio track selectable
- DVD subtitle removeable and selectable
- Automatically shutdown computer after ripping is done
- Lifetime FREE Technical Support and FREE upgrade .
- Free trial download.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/ VISTA / Win 7
- If you use Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP, you must be an administrator to install Acala DVD Audio Ripper
- 18 MB hard-disk space is necessary to install Acala DVD Audio Ripper
How to Rip Any DVD to Audio Files within 3 Steps
- Step 1: Click "Add" button to Open and load DVDs from DVD-ROM or HD;
- Step 2: Choose the episode you want to rip and set the attributes of the output file;
- Step 3: Click "Start" button and then enjoy the incredible ripping experience!
Need More Help? Please click Acala DVD Audio Ripper Step-by-Step Guide.